For Booking Please call: 01730045054 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board the boat at Demra/ Narayanganj
In the afternoon you will be transferred from Gulshan circle 2 in Dhaka to Narayanganj to board the awaiting vessel M. V. Aboshar. Immediately after you complete your boarding the boat shall start cruising to the south. Subject to good weather condition the boat shall anchor near Chandpur for the overnight stay.
Long cruise to Sundarban
Early in the morning, the boats will resume cruise. On the way to Sundarban, you will enjoy the peaceful cruise and the riverside beauty. After cruising for the whole day the boats will arrive at Supoti Forest station in Sundarban in the late evening. Depending on the tide situation the boat will continue the cruise to Kotchikhali. Overnight on board.
Explore the amazing biodiversity of Sundarban
After breakfast, the guide will take you for a long hike from Kotchikhali to Kotka. The walk will mostly be along the beach. You will visit the pristine beach facing the Bay of Bengal. Back to the boats (in Kotka) for lunch. In the afternoon we invite you to explore the narrow creeks aboard a wooden rowboat, allowing a close look at the unique mangrove fauna & flora. The boat will cruise towards Harbaria in the evening. Overnight on board.
Return to Khulna
Depending on the tide schedule, the boats will begin their return journey with the high tide. You will disembark the vessel in the evening after having dinner and will take the overnight bus/train to Dhaka.
Price per person (in Taka): 10000 for a group of a minimum of 30 people
Boat Information: M.V. Aboshar
* SINGLE SUPPLEMENT WILL BE TAKA 4000
* Forest permission will be BDT 5100/ foreign nationals
PRICE SHALL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- The trip as per itinerary with onboard accommodation on sharing basis and meals starting from breakfast on day-01 to dinner on day-03
- Forest permission for Bangladeshi nationals.
- English speaking guide
Kindly note that alcoholic drinks are not be served on board. But one is free to bring them along. Soft drinks shall be available on payment.
For your own comfort, we request you to carry minimum luggage. However, we suggest you to carry the following items: Torch / Towel / Umbrella or Raincoat / Binoculars / Suitable Clothes / Camera & Film / Mosquito repellent / Suntan lotion / Walking shoes & Sandals / Swimming gear / Reading material / Board Games.
DOS AND DON’TS FOR VISITORS IN THE SUNDARBAN RESERVE FOREST
- Safety is important to you and your friends. Always ensure that armed forest guards and/or an experienced guide accompany you when getting on land in the Sundarban. Their knowledge and experience are essential for your protection.
- Do not carry any kind of the following items: knife (of any size), fishing rod, guns (of all sorts) and specifically any sharp objects
- Please walk quietly and in small groups in the forest, follow and respect the signs, remain in the areas of public access only and do not disturb the wildlife, ongoing research or the other visitors.
- Respect the fragility of the forest. Do not cut, extract and damage the flora.
- Dispose of waste properly or if no bins are available, bring it back with you. Do not leave or throw anything inside the forest, including cigarette butts.