For Booking Please call: 01730045054 or email us: email@example.com
Board the boat at Demra/ Narayanganj
In the afternoon you will be transferred from Gulshan circle 2 in Dhaka to Narayanganj to board the awaiting vessel M. V. Aboshar. Immediately after you complete your boarding the boat shall start cruising to the south. Subject to good weather condition the boat shall anchor near Chandpur for the overnight stay.
Long cruise to Sundarban
Early in the morning, the boats will resume cruise. On the way to Sundarban, you will enjoy the peaceful cruise and the riverside beauty. After cruising for the whole day the boats will arrive at Supoti Forest station in Sundarban in the late evening. Depending on the tide situation the boat will continue cruise to Kotchikhali. Overnight on board.
Explore the amazing biodiversity of Sundarban
After breakfast, the guide will take you for a long hike from Kotchikhali to Kotka. The walk will mostly be along the beach. You will visit the pristine beach facing the Bay of Bengal. Back to the boats (in Kotka) for lunch.
In the afternoon we invite you to explore the narrow creeks aboard a wooden rowboat, allowing a close look at the unique mangrove fauna & flora.
The boats will cruise towards Harbaria in the evening. Overnight on board.
Return to Khulna
Depending on the tide schedule, the boats will begin their return journey with the high tide. You will disembark the vessel in the evening after having dinner and will take the overnight bus/train to Dhaka.
Price per Person BDT 10,000.00 ( FOR 50 PERSON)
*Forest Permission for a foreigner: 5100
*Forest permission will be BDT. 550/- Bangladeshi
*** You Can also Pay in US $. In that Case, We Shall Charge You As Per The Conversion Rate Of That Day.
ABOVE PRICE SHALL INCLUDE:
- The trip as per itinerary with onboard accommodation on twin sharing basis and meals starting from breakfast on 29th Dec to dinner on 1st Jan
- Forest permission and entrance fees for Bangladeshi nationals only
- Return bus tickets
- Experienced English speaking guide
ADDITIONAL COSTS FOR SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES (PER PERSON):
Video camera fee for the foreigner
Tk, 200.00 / per day
Video camera fee for Bangladesh national
Tk. 100.00 / per day
For your own comfort, we request you to carry minimum luggage.
However, we suggest you to carry the following items:
Torch / Towel / Umbrella or Raincoat / Binoculars / Suitable Clothes / Camera & Film / Mosquito repellent / Sun tan lotion / Walking shoes & Sandals / Swimming gear / Reading material / Board Games.
Kindly note that alcoholic drinks are not served on board but one is free to bring them along on the boat. Soft drinks shall be available on payment on the boat.
DOS AND DON’TS FOR VISITORS IN THE SUNDARBAN RESERVE FOREST
- Safety is important to you and your friends. Always ensure that armed forest guards and/or an experienced guide accompany you when getting on land in the Sundarban. Their knowledge and experience are essential for your protection.
- Do not carry any kind of the following items: knife (of any size), fishing rod, guns (of all sorts) and specifically any sharp objects
- Please walk quietly and in small groups in the forest, follow and respect the signs, remain in the areas of public access only and do not disturb the wildlife, ongoing research or the other visitors.
- Respect the fragility of the forest. Do not cut, extract and damage the flora.
- Dispose of waste properly or if no bins are available, bring it back with you. Do not leave or throw anything inside the forest, including cigarette butts.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BOOKING & CONFIRMATION:
Prior confirmation of booking is always necessary to avail our tours and services. A tour or service may be considered as confirmed only after an advance payment of 50%. The remaining payment has to be made as per the following deposit and payment policy.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT:
All deposits and payments will be subject to our cancellation policy.
Confirmation of exclusive bookings must be done at least 40 days prior to departure. Full payment has to be made 19 days prior to departure.
We accept payments in cash, cheque, and cards (Master and Visa only). A surcharge of 2.5% will be applicable on payment by cards. We also accept payment directly to our bank account. A copy of the deposit slip is required as a proof of payment.
We accept foreign currencies like US Dollars, GBP, and Euros in cash.
- All bookings will be subject to a minimum cancellation charge of Tk. 500/- irrespective of the time of cancellation.
- All air, bus, train, rocket tickets will be subject to the cancellation policy of the respective service providers. Similarly, vehicles hired from other companies will be subject to the cancellation policy of the respective transport company. In case of only hotel reservations, the hotels’ cancellation policy may be applicable.